Hello everybody! Last month the lovely Me And Ink nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. She is super sweet and supportive and I really recommend giving her a follow (especially her #MagicMonday posts dedicated to Harry Potter!!)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and links back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- What is most unusual item you own?
I have an acupressure mat! It’s basically a yoga mat with loads of little plastic spikes which you can lie or stand on to stimulate blood flow. I have a lot of back pain and various aches from the gym, so its a godsend – especially after spending an eight hour shift stood up!
- What superpower wouldn’t you want?
Reading minds – mine is busy enough without having to cope with others!
- What two fictional worlds/book series/characters would you want to cross over?
Oooh… This might be cheating, but I’d love if loads of Disney characters hopped into each other’s stories. Does anyone remember those Lilo and Stitch adverts where Stitch crashed Belle and the Beast’s waltz? Like that, but any character could pop up in any film!
- If your life was a fictional book what would you want it to be called?
Probably something dumb like Bopping Through Life since I never stay still and always zone out and have a little boogie no matter where I am – in a queue, in my house, on the shopfloor at work…
- Do you think romance should be in every book?
I personally love a sideplot of romance in every book I read, but I don’t think it should be mandatory. Not everyone likes a romance!
- What is your favourite book cover at the moment?
- Do you like cliff hanger endings?
Yes – if I’m in a position to read/watch the next installment relatively soon.
- What do you wish to see more of in books?
Healthy bisexual rep!
- Which would you prefer to have: ‘glow in the dark’ books so you could read in the dark OR a book that floats in the position you wanted so you didn’t have to hold your arms up?
Oh, definitely a book that floats! I would have my hands free to hold my massive cup of tea thats really heavy when its full.
- Which character would you want to play on screen in a book adaptation? (Any book, any character)
Oh man, when I was little I was obsessed about playing Wendy Darling. I’m 23 but I feel like I still look young enough to be Charlotte Holmes!
- What is the most annoying characteristic for a character to have in your opinion?
I honestly just can’t stand whiny narrators! Nothing turns me off a book more.
- What book do you want to pass onto your kids?
- What is an unpopular book opinion you have?
- What literary name would you give a pet?
- If you could travel to any destination free of charge, where would it be?
- What is a piece of slang or phrase you wish more people used?
- If you could only read books from one author for the rest of your life, who would it be?
- What novel would you love to have a modern retelling?
- What is the most disappointing book to film adaptation?
- What film do you wish had been a book first?
- What is your favourite flower?
- If you could take one object from a book and have it in the real world, what would it be?
Tagging the following lovely people who bring sunshine into my life: